Masks are still required in all Madelia Health buildings, in accordance with the CDC guidelines for hospitals and health care facilities. Caregivers, patients and visitors to the hospital and clinic are required to wear a mask upon entering. If you do not have a mask, we can provide you with one. Masks are worn to protect patients and caregivers from COVID-19.
Visitor restrictions have been in effect at the hospital for several months. We are resuming our two visitor per patient guideline at this time. It It is important to remember that an increased surge of COVID-19 patients in our community or hospital may cause additional visitation restrictions to be reinstated by our providers. These updated visitation policies will remain in place until further notice.
All visitors must follow the rules of the facility:
- If you have symptoms of COVID-19 please wait to visit.
- Visitors must wear a mask at all times while in the facility.
- The visitor should go to the designated patient’s room and remain in the room for the entire visit.
- We would like to avoid visitors coming and going multiple times in a day.
- Compassionate exemptions and support persons will be allowed; this is decided case-by-case by the provider.
The front door of Madelia Health (east side of building) will continue to be locked when the Clinic is closed. After Clinic hours, use the Emergency entrance on the west side of the building. Please press the silver button for assistance. (Clinic hours are: Mondays from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m., Tuesday through Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.) Thank you for your support during this challenging time.