Stony Brook University Health Sciences Center School of Medicine
University of California (Irvine) – Residency, Dermatology
Carville Leprology Center, Fellowship, Leprology
USPHS Hospital – Residency, Dermatology
New York Medical College (Metropolitan) Internship, Internal Medicine
American Board of Dermatology – Certified in Dermatology
MN State Medical License
Fellow of the American Academy of Dermatology
- Sees patients five days every other month at Madelia Health
- Specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of skin, hair, and nail diseases, such as eczema, acne, psoriasis, moles, skin cancers, hair loss, and nail abnormalities.
- Is a cutaneous surgeon and cosmetic surgeon with special expertise in removal of skin lesions.
- Specializes in a variety of cosmetic procedures including chemical peels and Juvéderm filler designed to correct skin flaws associated with chronic sun exposure and aging.
- Joined the United States Public Health Service, and spent three years in rural Alaska and Anchorage as a general medical officer.
- Served as the Medical Director of the Special Diseases Clinic in Southern California, supervising the management of diseases of public health concern for several years.
- Holds several teaching positions including academic professorships in dermatology and medicine from academic institutions.
Call Madelia Clinic for an appointment: